Do you live in Southern California but find yourself too busy with responsibilities to enjoy its natural splendor much? Or do you live outside of beautiful SoCal and would love an excuse—oh, I mean, opportunity—to spend some time relaxing and enjoying nature here?
Whether you’re a local or a visitor, we’d like to invite you to spend a lovely three-day weekend focusing on God and your writing, seeing old friends and finding new ones, and making powerful connections that will provide you with direction and encouragement for your journey.
Where: Palomar Christian Center (in the Palomar Mountains, about 2.5 hours south of Los Angeles and an 1.5 north of San Diego)
When: June 9-12, 2022
Cost: $450 registration includes:
- Three nights’ lodging in dorm-style rooms (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday)
- Eight meals (Thursday dinner through Sunday breakfast)
Lunch on Thursday and/or Sunday available for $10 each
- Spiritual presentations/mentoring with industry professionals
- Optional recreational activities on Friday and Saturday: swimming, archery, BB guns, ropes course, zip line, horseshoes, ping-pong, disc golf, rifle or shotgun shooting
- S’mores on Fireside Night
Can’t stay for the whole weekend? Live locally and would rather commute? Want to attend with your spouse and stay at a nearby hotel or B&B? Have health issues that necessitate a private room? We have daily no-lodging rates!
- $60 for Thursday (dinner and evening program)
- $150 for Friday (three meals and full-day program)
- $150 for Saturday (three meals, full-day program, and activities)
No discounts on daily rates.
Click the “Daily Option” on the registration form to sign up for one or more days individually.
An event like this doesn’t happen without a lot of help from wonderful volunteers. If you’d be interested in assisting with the retreat, please fill out our Resource Team Application Form.